Terms & Conditions
By accessing and/or using the Timeworks Web Site (“this web site”), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below:
- These terms and conditions, together with the content and use of this web site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law. Any dispute in relation to this web site shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and the Irish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any such dispute.
- We have taken care to ensure that the material and information contained on this web site is as accurate as possible. However, we do not give any representation or warranty, express or implied, in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the said information. All users should take independent professional advice if they require information in relation to any matter addressed on this web site.
- Due to the fact that we cannot guarantee that our web site will be fault free or that the information contained on this web site will be correct, we do not accept any liability for any damage or loss suffered by you (whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, including loss of profits) arising as a result of this web site or the information contained therein (including any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in such information or any faults, interruptions or delays in connection with this web site).
- Nothing on this web site should be construed as constituting an offer, acceptance or contract or any part thereof.
- All content and designs included in this web site (including, without prejudice, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software) is protected by copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights and is the property of Timeworks or is licensed to Timeworks by third party providers.
- You may print or download, in electronic form, material from this web site for your personal and non commercial use.
- You may not make any changes to any material that you print or download, including, without limitation, removing any copyright or prohibitory notices. All other uses are prohibited including, without limitation, distributing, reproducing, modifying or copying, or using for any commercial purposes, any of the materials or contents of this site.
- In accessing this web site, you agree to comply with all applicable laws in force in the place from where you are accessing this site.