Timeworks are looking for an Installation & Support Technician to join our team in the new year. If your looking for a change and want to work in a young fast moving environment and love a challenge, contact us . All interested applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Applicants must have at least 2 -3 years experience in a similar role.
- Carry out the installation of hardware and software products
- Provide product training and support
- Provide product advice and best practice implementation
- Develop good relationships with new and existing customers.
- Deliver first class customer service at all times on site or remotely.
- Skills to be able to deliver remote works
- Deal with customer queries by phone, remote access or email .
- Experience with using Technical support tools
- Inform customers on the technical benefits of our products.
- Support sales and technical managers
- Ability to work well with suppliers, distributors and colleagues
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment
- Ability to be able to articulate clearly, day to day with customers and colleagues
- 2- 3 years experience in a technical support environment
- Excellent English written & spoken
- Experience working with various window operating systems
- A good knowledge of the workings of networks, routers and IT architecture
- Needs to be willing to travel within Ireland for work
- Needs to be willing to travel outside of Ireland for training when applicable
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Needs to be a self starter but also able to work within a team,
- Quick thinker and troubleshooter
- Flexible attitude to work
- Experience of installing/maintenance of electronic hardware devices in a customer environment an advantage
Driving license :Full and clean driving license
Salary: depending on experience and suitability.
Access to company vehicles
All equipment provided to fulfill job
Full Training will be given to the successful candidate