- 2000 Kelio Users
- Image Log 50,000
- 5 Max Face per user
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps auto MDI/MDI-X
- 1 port USB 2 (template management)
- Power Supply 24Vdc 2.5A
- Operating illuminance of up to 25,000 lx
- Infra-red based fake face blocking technology (Live Face Detection)
- Multi-band RF reading technology supporting latest RFID standards
- Each user has customised option of Face, Card/Fob, PIN No, or combination of all three.
- High quality face image logs
- Optional tilt-bracket to accommodate wheelchaired persons and children
- Android-based Intuitive GUI
- 1.4GHz Quad Core CPU
- 8GB Flash + 1GB RAM memory
- 4″ colour TFT LCD
- 24 bit Voice DSP (echo cancellation) which can be turned On/Off
- Operating Temperature: -20C to 50C
- Operating Humidity: 0% to 80% non condensing
- Dimensions: (W x H x D, mm): 141 x 164 x 125
- Weight Device: 548g Bracket: 74g
- 1 Relay Output
The FaceStation 2 is the most advanced face recognition clocking terminal providing many of the world’s best features.
Powered by Suprema’s latest innovation in facial biometrics, The FaceStation 2 offers unrivalled matching speed, accuracy and level of security and is contactless.
With Suprema’s patented optic engineering, FaceStation 2 achieves up to 25,000 lx of operating illuminance which in turn, brings all-round confidence regardless of lighting conditions.
Packed in an ergonomically-designed structure, FaceStation 2 provides exceptional performance and usability for our Time and Attendance customers, large or small.